Your Cart is empty
The Twisted X® Tough Enough to Wear Pink collection was created to raise support and awareness of breast cancer. In fact, a portion of every Tough Enough to Wear Pink shoe sold goes towards breast cancer treatment and research. The women’s TETWP casual slip-on loafer is handcrafted with materials that create a fun and unique fusion of textures, colors and patterns. One of the lightest options available with all the comfort you’ve come to expect from Twisted X®. This slim profile shoe combines an SD footbed on top of a full-length, dual-density EVA midsole and molded rubber outsole. The casual loafers will keep you looking good and keep your feet wrapped in lightweight comfort.
- ecoTWX® material and fabric upper for increased breathability.
- ecoTWX® material is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD footbed.
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides added durability and traction.
Light Grey, Pink
5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11